CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I jumped on board!!!

So I finally jumped on the blogging bandwagon. I know I said I didn't get it, but I decided I wanted one. I'm excited about this! I am still trying to figure all of this out, and I imagine I will be harassing my sister quite a bit for some much needed help. I'm actually IMing her right now, and I think she is in disbelief. Not that I blame her much. I did say I would *never* have a blog. Here is a snipet of our conversation....



Sarah: I have a blog
Lindsay: You do?
Sarah: yup
Sarah: just got it
Lindsay: Were you planning on telling me what it is, or were you just telling me so you could enjoy not telling me what it is?



So of course I made her wait while I typed all of this, so my FIRST reader could have something to read. Patience is a virtue my dear, dear sissy!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ah, but it's not one of the cardinal or theological virtues, so it can't be THAT important. It's only a heavenly virtue. ;) Besides, I already possess the other six heavenly virtues for the most part (and even patience, just not all the time), so I figure I'm doing pretty well. ;)

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!