CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holidays! (and catching up)

I know this is very delayed. I have been busy. Haven't we all, though? Okay, well on top of busy, I have been tired and sick. And lacking any enthusiasm or determination to do ANYTHING.

That being said, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I had a very nice Christmas with my family. Of course, I got food poisoning from something. I ate everything everyone else ate, but alas, my luck being as it is, I was the one that got food poisoning. A day or two after Christmas, I started feeling better, but not well enough to go to Sean's families' Christmases. So he went without me. I was a bit disappointed that I didn't feel up to going, but I did not miss that drive. All in all, it worked out. He ended up staying for a couple of days, and had I gone he would not have been able to.

I am currently on vacation. I had a ton of stuff planned for my vacation. Some fun, some productive. HA! I have none neither. I have slept a lot, and layed around. I have neglected all chores (except laundry). I do enjoy doing laundry. I love the smell of clean clothes!

The New Year is almost upon us! Does anyone have any exciting resolutions? I am not making a resolution this year. In fact, the only resolution I am resolving to make is to not make any more resolutions. I just don't see a point. I can resolve to do stuff as I see fit, or not. Speaking of fit, yeah...I need to work on that. Sean keeps harping me about it. I'm getting a bit peeved with him about the whole "fat" thing. He keeps saying he just wants me to be happy with myself and he thinks I would feel much better about myself if I just lost some weight/got in shape. Well, Sean, why don't you go fly a kite. I feel fine the way I am. When I feel like it, I will start working out. But only when I feel like it. Until then, you can take your song and dance elsewhere!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That whole "You'd be happy if you lost some weight" thing is a bunch of bull. Dad says that to me all the time, and it really annoys me when anyone says that, because what they're really trying to say is, "*I'D* be happy if you lost some weight." Which, that's insulting enough, but at least have enough courage to be honest. Sheesh.

Also, I miss you. Please come see me soon. I'm pretty much all better now, I swear! And if you feel like bringing your Wii...

Stacey said...

What was your Xmas suprise!!!