CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Spring Fever

Well, you may have noticed I changed my layout. I got tired of the dark and dreary. I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for warmer weather, birds chirping, sun shining, and flowers!!! I love flowers. I also love gardens.

This little "heat" wave that we have been having the past few days (for those of you not in Indiana, it has been in the mid to high 40s the past few days) is making me long for spring. I know this weather won't last. Winter weather will be back, and I'm sure with a vengence. But nonetheless, I am going stir-crazy for planting my garden and flowers. I already have a huge list of all of the stuff I need. I just wish I knew with some certainty, when we will be moving. It is not a question of if we will be moving...just when. I don't want to start my garden and flowers, only to move and not get to enjoy them or take them. That would be like leaving behind your animal.

Speaking of animals...two of my rabbits are driving me nuts! I want to separate them from Jackie Blue. She is a sweetheart. Janie and Roxy...well I don't have anything nice to say about them...except that their little "mohawks" are adorable in winter!!! *Sigh* I can't separate her from her "sisters"; though at times I think she would appreciate it. They gang up on her, bite her, etc. And she is WAY bigger than them. She is just a big teddy bear (err, bunny rabbit).

Well, I hope everyone likes the new layout. Let me know your thoughts. I love comments! I can't wait for spring.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I do like the new layout.

As far as the bunnies go, Janie & Roxy sound like the former version of an older sister that I know of... ;)

Hey, can you grow some strawberries this summer? You know you want to.