CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The BIG Announcement!

Okay...now that I have officially told everyone that needs to know (well minus my employer, but I can put that off for another week or two; maybe three) I can post it here. Sean and I are having a baby!

Yes, you read that right. I am pregnant. I guess the politically correct thing would be to say that "we" are pregnant. However, Sean hasn't been the one dealing with the day to day stuff; other than my moodiness. And well, anyone that knows me, knows that isn't anything new. LOL!
Okay, so you are probably wondering a few things. I'll address what I think you may want to know. If you have any other comments/questions feel free to ask. So here goes:

I am currently a little over 13 weeks; every Friday I start a new week. I have had 2 ultrasounds and will be posting some of the pictures at the end. The baby is estimated to arrive August 14th, 2009. We do not know what we are having yet. We will find out at the earliest at our 20 wk scan; assuming baby is cooperating. I have felt pretty great so far! Not too tired (though I do sleep at least 10 hours a night; sometimes 12). Not too bad of morning sickness. I think I only threw up a handful of times; however all of those were at night, and a few times I think it was the result of food poisoning. You are more prone to food poisoning while pregnant, as your digestive systems S-L-O-W-S down. Supposedly your metabolism increases too. While I have gained minimal weight (think yo-yo; gain some, lose some, etc.) I have not seen any thing to prove this. I have had this "friend" with me called Bloat for some time. Most mornings she is gone, but usually after lunch she returns. Damn friend, Bloat. I am not showing; just look bloated/heavier. You'd think that would be a dead give-away, but alas, I have not always been skinny my whole life.

Okay, enough boring details. Now for some fun pics! Last one (was supposed to be first but it just put the pics in this order) was when we found out how far along I was. It was taken at 8w6d (that is weeks and days-so just before 9 weeks). Then the following ones were at 12w6d. It is amazing how much s/he has grown in 4 weeks! And it was neat seeing the little bugger just flip and twist!



Face Shot!


Arms & Legs!





0 comments: