CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We're having a...

GIRL!!! Yes, that is right. Apparently, most everybody was wrong. While I was "hoping" for a boy, I had lately starting thinking my little one was a girl. My reasoning behind this is purely based on Murphy's Law. You see we had several boy names picked out, but no girl names. So there opens the name debate. I'm sure this will be a long process. Hopefully it won't be a knock-down, drag-out fight!

I'm sure you all want to see pics! Most of the pics I have are of my little girl's organs. While I care very much about said organs, I'm sure most of you don't care to see the 4 chambers of her heart. (If you do, please let me know and I'll post those) I do have several face shots, quite a few feet shots, and one adorable pic of her sucking her thumb! I got a lot of feet shots because it seems my little girl is shy and modest. Aww, I'm proud. One could also say she is stubborn. My ultrasound tech worked and worked to get her to show us the goods. It took about 15 minutes and alot of prodding. The baby kept moving her legs and feet in a way that still wouldn't allow us a peek. Then she moved her bum so we couldn't see. And finally when we thought we were in the clear and she had moved her feet and legs...she put her hands down to cover! So seeing as how she is obviously not wanting to show off her money shot, I will not be posting said pics! (However, if you really want to see I may rethink it).

So friends and Internet meet (yet to be named) Baby Girl Parsons!




Here she is covering her "goods"
























1 comments:

Lindsay said...

My baby niece! :D

Is the last picture her sucking her thumb? :o)