CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (and catching up)

I'm bad! I haven't updated in awhile. I mean to, but I ususally end up forgetting or get tired. Enough with the excuses! I will make my best effort to update more regularly. And by regularly, I mean more than once a month. Maybe I'll be able to committ to once a week!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! If you are planning on imbibing, be careful! But also, have one for me!!! Today is Sean's dad & stepmom's anniversary. I do have to say that if they didn't already have this day as their anniversary then Sean and I would have it!!! Today is also the day that I find out whether we are having a little boy or a little girl!!! I have a 3pm ultrasound scheduled...and it won't get here soon enough! My mom will be going with me. I hope Sean is able to go also, but he is working down south, so he may not make it in time :( Either way, I will find out :) I will have to swear my mother to secrecy and silence-this will be the biggest challenge of all. Even more so than me being secret and silent-and if you know me well you know how difficult that is! Of course, after Sean knows then everyone else can find out. It is only proper. So if you are all so very luck-and I do have to say that St. Patrick's Day is a very lucky day-then I may make 2 posts today!

Oh and I forgot to update awhile back that we didn't move to that farm house. But that is a post in and of itself, so check back!!!

0 comments: